Lounge on a lanai while dawn unfolds over your Hawaii luxury vacation — through the lush valleys, the rustling of palms and scent of plumeria drift down to your luxury hotel. Warm days, soft trade winds, and balmy nights await on your Hawaii vacation. A Hawaii vacation package will renew your soul.
The Big Island of Hawaii goes by many names, including Orchid Island, for its tropical rain forests, or Volcano Island — a nod to active Kilauea. Stay at the world’s finest Big Island hotels and sun yourself on the shoreline; or venture out while on Big Island travel, and see 13, 792-foot Mauna Kea, sometimes topped with snow.
Most Popular Things to Do in the Big Island
- Spend a day at Volcanoes National Park
- Travel to the top of Mauna Kea
- Marvel at the gorgeous orchids grown in Hilo
- Glimpse the lava vents of Kilauea from a helicopter
- Kayak to the Captain Cook Monument
Hawaii’s oldest and most tropical island, Kauai vacations boast unequalled natural beauty. Indulge in a Hawaii vacation to the Kauai hotels of sunny Poipu Beach and Princeville. Hike down the Waimea Canyon, glimpse the remote beaches beneath Na Pali Coast, marvel at Bali Hai mountain or stroll through Kauai’s botanical gardens on your Kauai vacation.
Most Popular Things to Do in Kauai
- Zipline across the jungle canopy
- Enjoy peace and quiet in Princeville or Poipu
- Travel down Waimea Canyon
- Take an off-road tour of Hollywood movie locations
- Enjoy views of Kauai’s waterfalls and valleys from a helicopter
Get away from it all on a Lanai vacation. There’s no public transport on the island, but rent a four-wheeler and drive past uncrowded beaches into rural terrain from your Lanai hotel. Lanai vacations offer a variety of activities, including hiking through ancient ruins, horseback riding, golf, sampling traditional Hawaiian fare, and snorkeling in waters where spinner dolphins frolic.
Most Popular Things to Do in Lanai
- Ride horseback or a four-wheel-drive on an off-road trail
- Play golf at the "Experience at Koele"or "Challenge at Manele"
- Visit the Garden of the Gods
- Marvel at the petroglyphs at Shipwreck Beach
- Walk the historic Munro Trail
Maui travel offers exceptional experiences. See sunrise atop Haleakala Crater, play on championship golf courses, venture out from your Lahaina hotel and shop for pearls and other treasures, go snorkeling, or drive the breathtaking Hana Highway on your Maui vacation. Unwind at renowned Kaanapali hotels, Wailea hotels, or other luxury Maui hotels in Makena or Kapalua.
Most Popular Things to Do in Maui
- Watch migrating humpback as you sail on a catamaran (December to May)
- Shop for local goods in towns off the tourist track
- Ride horseback through the pineapple plantation
- Watch the sunrise and then bike down from summit of Haleakala
- Swim in the Pools at O'heo in Hana
The surfers and skyscrapers of Waikiki Beach make Oahu vacations world famous, but the memorial at Pearl Harbor, downtown Honolulu’s Iolani Palace and Chinatown, Bishop Museum, and the Polynesian Cultural Center also captivate travelers on Honolulu vacations. Beyond the Hawaii hotels in Honolulu, Oahu turns rural and beautiful Hanauma and Waimea bay beckon.
Most Popular Things to Do in Oahu
- Glimpse bottlenose and spinner dolphins
- Experience the new Waikiki Beach Walk
- Spend a day at the Polynesian Cultural Center
- Stroll into Duke’s on the Beach
- Visit the Pearl Harbor memorial