Take a Mexico vacation and discover a fascinating mix of people, places, cultures and traditions. Our Mexico hotels provide luxury and are conveniently near attractions such as the Mayan ruins, zip-line canopy tours, and beautiful white-sand beaches.
Cancun / South Cancun
With an array of land and water sports as well as great shopping, Cancun offers something for everyone. After a quiet day at the beach, enjoy an alfresco-dinner on your private balcony at one of our luxury Cancun hotels, or shop the boutiques and dine at a fine restaurant of your choice. Cancun boasts Mexico's largest concentration of resorts, spas, restaurants, and clubs.
Most Popular Things to Do in Cancun
- Explore the Mayan ruins at Chichen Itza
- Visit the beautiful natural reserve of Contoy
- Take a zip-line canopy tour at Selvatica
- Scuba diving or snorkeling is a must!
- Experience a jeep adventure
Known as Mexico's diving capital, Cozumel's clear aquamarine waters and famous reefs attract divers from around the world. Aside from underwater adventures, this charming island offers shops, art galleries, lively bars, andan array of dining options including gourmet seafood restaurants. Cozumel vacation packages include luxury hotels and family-friendly, all-inclusive resorts.
Most Popular Things to Do in Cozumel
- Check out Carnival in late February/early March
- Scuba-diving off the coast is a must!
- Visit Viva Mexico for great shopping and souvenirs
- Enjoy endless activities in and around Playa Sol Beach
- Experience the local restaurants and nightlife
With nine bays and 36 beaches, Huatulco is a secluded paradise on Mexico's southern Pacific coast. Home to luxury Huatulco hotels, Tangolunda Bay beckons water sports enthusiasts and sunbathers alike with pristine waters and warm sandy beaches. Nearby Santa Cruz offers intimate inns, markets, and beach-front dining. And a visit to one of the mountainside coffee plantations tops off any Huatulco vacation.
Most Popular Things to Do in Huatulco
- Visit the Mescal house to taste this strong local drink
- Eat on the beach from vendors
- Tour the seven Huatulco bays
- Check out the exciting nightlife at one of the many clubs
- Tour La Crucecita, a popular town filled with traditions
The warm Sea of Cortés meets the cooler Pacific Ocean at El Arco, a natural granite arch on Mexico’s Pacific Coast. Lively Cabo San Lucas and more refined San Jose del Cabo, the resort towns that comprise Los Cabos are just beyond.Dotted with lush golf courses, Los Cabos has over 200 challenging holes. This exciting resort destination boasts some of our finest luxury hotels.
Popular Things to Do in Los Cabos
- Snorkel or swim in Chileno Beach
- Explore history in San José del Cabo
- Take a cable ride above the Costa Azul canyon
- Tour the nearby architectural town of Todos Santos
- Learn to ride an ATV!
Once a sleepy seaside village, Puerto Vallarta has evolved into a lovely resort destination on the Mexican Riviera. El Malecón, Puerto Vallarta’s esplanade dotted with shops, galleries, cafés, and sculptures, parallels Banderas Bay, which is considered one of the world’s most beautiful locations. In Puerto Vallarta visitors can swim, snorkel, scuba dive, parasail, and go deep-sea fishing until sunset.View Hotels in Puerto Vallarta
Riviera Maya / Playa del Carmen
Experience the Riviera Maya. The area offers extraordinary scenic beauty and a rare collection of wildlife. Activities abound in the Riviera Maya. Glide through coral reefs off Cozumel or Isla Mujeres. On land, go horseback riding or climb the Mayan ruins at Chichen Itza. Savor cuisine prepared by gourmet chefs at one of our Riviera Maya hotels. At night, tour the discos or unwind at a jazz-bar.View Hotels in Riviera Maya
Hugging 100 miles of pristine Pacific coastline just north of Puerto Vallarta, Riviera Nayarit offers something for everyone.Visit quaint fishing villages or browse arts and crafts at colorful markets.View wildlife on an eco tour or cruise Banderas Bay on a whale-watching expedition. Accommodations range from all-inclusive Nuevo Vallarta hotels to posh villas in the gated Punta Mita community.View Hotels in Riviera Nayarit